Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Short History

As my previous post stated I arrived November 4, 2007 @ 11:15 a.m. after 12 loooooonnnggg hours of labor. My Mommy and Daddy didn't know my cord was wrapped around my neck three times and it was taking me longer to find my way out than usual (my bungy was too short). Which, as you can imagine, wasn't as pleasant for all involved as could have been. Mommy was brave and didn't have any medicine at all!!! I hope I can be that brave some day, or Crazy as the case may be.
When Mommy and Daddy can understand that I already know how to post pictures but have a hard time communicating this fact (they keep waving their hands around like its suppose to mean something to me calling it sign language, I'll figure it out some day) you'll be able to see all my 8x10 glossys. In the mean time some of you may need some more detailed info about my family. I have a Daddy, his name is Jason, my Mommy is Tish, and something they call Brothers, Brandon is really big and hairy and the other one is smaller and bouncy that's Nathan. They make me laugh! They are really good big brothers except they won't help me when this thing I have to wear all the time gets icky. Mommy and Daddy have to do that. I really don't know what the big deal is they smell just as bad. Well I'm going to play with Daddy now, he's really funny, I'll be back later.......

No comments: